All Manheim auctions will be conducted online only, until further notice. Physical auctions will now be held as Simulcast only and BidNow auctions will be scheduled according to need.
If you are unfamiliar with our online platforms, we have created a guide to make it easier for you to buy online. The first step is for you to register to participate in auctions and sales at Manheim.
How to register
- Click register on our homepage.
2. Please enter your details and hit submit – If you are in Australia you select “National”, if you are a dealer select “Dealer” and if you are buying from overseas, hit “International”
3. Once you hit submit you will get the following instructions. After this you will receive an email instructing you to sign up.
How to buy our vehicles using BidNow
BidNow is an online timed auction service which is a convenient way to bid on vehicles and industrial assets in an online only auction 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Vehicles and assets are listed in silent, time-based auctions and bids are placed until the auction closing time is reached. You can submit a maximum bid and our system will bid for you and if another bidder outbids you, we’ll send you an email notification once this has occurred. If you’re successful, we’ll automatically email you an invoice which you are obligated to pay.
BidNow can also be configured to offer a premium BuyNow price, allowing buyers who require the certainty of guaranteed purchases to bypass the auction process and buy immediately.
- If you find a vehicle you like in a BidNow auction you can place a bid. Here you will see when the auction will end and how long you have to place a bid.
How to buy our vehicles using Simulcast
With Simulcast, buying vehicles online couldn’t be easier. Using the latest web-cam and Internet streaming technology, Simulcast allows you to see and hear the action as it happens in the auction lane from anywhere so you can bid and buy vehicles online in real time.
Some of the great features of Simulcast are:
- Mobile compatible – You can use new Simulcast on your Smartphone or tablet across all browser types
- Attend multiple auctions – You can now watch and bid and buy on as many auctions as you want from the same screen, meaning all our auctions are in one place so you don’t have to flick between windows
- Add vehicles to your ‘Watchlist’ and be alerted when they are in the auction lane
- View your purchases – You can now see which vehicles you have purchased online across all Simulcast auctions that day and not just one sale at a time, giving you an instant snapshot and saving you time
- See all the vehicles – Left the catalogue behind? You can now view all the vehicles in an auction from within the Simulcast platform.
To access Simulcast via the free App:
In the first instance you will need to download the App for your mobile device.
If you use an Apple device (iPhone/iPad) you can download the Simulcast App from the App Store. Simply access the App Store with your Apple account and search for ‘Simulcast Australia’ or ‘Simulcast New Zealand‘. Then download the Australian or New Zealand App to your Apple device and launch.
If you are using an Android device you can download the Simulcast App from Google Play. Simply access Google Play with your Google account and search for ‘Simulcast Australia’ or ‘Simulcast New Zealand‘. Then download the Australian or New Zealand App to your Android device and launch.
If you already have the Simulcast App installed, launch the App and login using your Manheim website username and password.
To learn more about using Simulcast, please click here to see our guide.
For some answers to Frequently Asked questions on Simulcast, please click here.